At Xin Basicwear (hereon known as XB), we take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
Data protection is a matter of trust and your privacy is important to us.
We will only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our address or by contacting us here.
Collection of Personal Information
XB does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
When you create a XB website account the personal information we collect may include your:
– Delivery and Billing Address
– Email Address
– Telephone Number
– Mobile Number
– Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
– To deliver the products you have purchased from XB
– To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
– To provide you with relevant product information
– To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
– Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes.
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to process payment or to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our payment gateway, our courier or supplier).
When you register as a user on XB’s website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time (unless you explicitly said that you do not want to receive any materials). You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by our payment gateway. You must only submit it through XB’s website.
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons may not be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on XB’s website. Security of Your Personal Information XB ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
We protect your personal information by:
– Restricting access to personal information
– Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
– Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
XB uses 256 – bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 256-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from XB website. In exceptional circumstances, XB may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. XB is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles. We may however use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by XB, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work to resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit XB, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
– Your computer’s IP address
– Browser type
– Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
– The pages with in XB’s website that you visit
– The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. They allow us to recognize a particular device or browser and help us to personalize the content to match your preferred interests more quickly, and to make our Services and Platform more convenient and useful to you.
You may be able to manage and delete cookies through your browser or device settings. For more information on how to do so, visit the help material of your browser or device.
Web beacons are small graphic images that may be included on our Service and the Platform. They allow us to count users who have viewed these pages so that we can better understand your preference and interests.
XB reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
Complaints about breach of privacies
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us here